Monday, November 17, 2008

Hey, look at me!

Trip down memory lane...

August 2005(shortly before 7th grade)
CRAZY WHiTE GiRL

2006
everyones gotta have a mirror pic.

2007
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
ah, yes, the red. that was an accident

still 2007 after dying my hair back
meee.!


2007 fabulous red tips
me && zibbys death glare

awkward one eye bang
i have pretty eyes?

we'll call this the royally effed up chopped up reddish hair
me=prettay?

2008 the return of the side bang
Zomgz its Katelyn Kiwi and Jackie Fantastic

NO MORE RED!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Can you not tell how $C3N3 I am?
Me + Scene + Hannah Montana

Do you see that mass of black on my face? Yeah, let's call that my bangs.
Alisa, Marissa, Lizzie, and moi

OHHAINEWBANGZ
Photobucket

and that is my hair lifee.
:)

No comments: